Westhaven PromenadeCurrently Open
- Address: Westhaven Drive, Auckland, New Zealand Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area
The Westhaven Promenade consist of a waterfront made from timber that offers a view of the bay along with the many yachts that are docked here. The promenade covers a distance of 5 metres and is truly one of the best ‘local experiences’ in the city.
A walk here is perfect during early morning when you can spot birds flying around and the view of the concrete city juxtaposed against the serene blue water. After dark, the same scene turns into a romantic place with the city lights reflected in the bay.
Westhaven Promenade Hours
- Timings of eateries along the promenade vary.
How to Reach Westhaven Promenade
- By Bus: 106 and 101 Beaumont St
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Westhaven Promenade Address: Westhaven Drive, Auckland, New Zealand
- Westhaven Promenade Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Westhaven Promenade(preferred time): 06:00 am - 07:00 am
- Time required to visit Westhaven Promenade: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people start their Westhaven Promenade visit around 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Westhaven Promenade
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Westhaven Promenade
People normally also visit Aotea Square while planning their trip to Westhaven Promenade.