How to Reach Aurangabad
The Easiest Way to Reach Aurangabad
- By Air: The Chikalthana International Airport is the main Airport which handles the Air Traffic in Aurangabad. It runs flights to all the main Indian cities.
- By Train: The Aurangabad Railway station had direct Railway links to many Indian cities. It is a modernized Railway stations with porters, luggage trolleys and wheelchairs available.
- By Taxi: Shared Taxis to Aurangabad are available from Pune Station and Mumbai.
- By Car: Aurangabad is connected to other parts of Maharashtra by excellent roads. Highway connections to Pune, Mumbai, Nashik and Nagpur are very comfortable.
- By Bus: AMT and MSRTC buses run in the city and a good network of buses connect every part of the city. Tours to all the tourist attractions are also conducted by these services.
- By Car: Chauffeured Cars are available for rent in Local car rental bureaus in Aurangabad.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available only for exploring the tourist areas, not in the main city area.
- By Rickshaw: Metered Auto Rickshaws are available in the city and are the most convenient option to travel. Make sure the driver charges according to the meter.
Modes of Transportation in Aurangabad
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Aurangabad. The most preferred mode of transport in Aurangabad is Working from Home.
Average distance: 8 km Average time: 46 min
Walking 50%Walking 10 min Motorbike 2 min Overall average time for 1 kms 12 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Ernakulam
- How To Reach Cherrapunji
- How To Reach Yercaud
- How To Reach Pelling
- How To Reach Diu
- How To Reach Burhanpur
- How To Reach Sanchi
- How To Reach Kasauli
- How To Reach Orachha
- How To Reach Dehradun
- Cities Near Aurangabad
- How To Reach Agra
- How To Reach Leh
- How To Reach Mumbai
- How To Reach Delhi
- How To Reach Amritsar
- How To Reach Chennai
- How To Reach Jaipur
- How To Reach Panaji
- How To Reach Varanasi
- How To Reach Mount Abu