How to Reach Aurangabad
- By Air: The Chikalthana International Airport is the main Airport which handles the Air Traffic in Aurangabad. It runs flights to all the main Indian cities.
- By Train: The Aurangabad Railway station had direct Railway links to many Indian cities. It is a modernized Railway stations with porters, luggage trolleys and wheelchairs available.
- By Taxi: Shared Taxis to Aurangabad are available from Pune Station and Mumbai.
- By Car: Aurangabad is connected to other parts of Maharashtra by excellent roads. Highway connections to Pune, Mumbai, Nashik and Nagpur are very comfortable.
- By Bus: AMT and MSRTC buses run in the city and a good network of buses connect every part of the city. Tours to all the tourist attractions are also conducted by these services.
- By Car: Chauffeured Cars are available for rent in Local car rental bureaus in Aurangabad.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available only for exploring the tourist areas, not in the main city area.
- By Rickshaw: Metered Auto Rickshaws are available in the city and are the most convenient option to travel. Make sure the driver charges according to the meter.