Siddhartha Garden is a sprawling garden, park and zoo together in the heart of the city of Aurangabad in Samarth Nagar. There are lots of things to enjoy here including the scenic beauty. A place for everyone from 6 to 60 years, it has rides, slides, aquarium, playing area and also beautiful gardens here.
The small aquarium cum zoo in this garden has a number of wild animals such as- tigers, lions, leopards, civet cats, snakes, crocodiles, emu, fox, deer, hyena, etc.
Thus this place is a must visit on your trip to Aurangabad be it for a picnic or just an eveing outing with your family and friends.
Siddharth Garden Travel Tips
- Do not miss on the light fountain shows. Not that these are closed on Tuesdays.
- Garden is open on all days.
- Photography is allowed here.
How to Reach Siddharth Garden
- The nearest airport is the Aurangabad Airport.
- The nearest railway station is the Aurungabad Railway Station.
- Rest Sai Subrat
- Hotel Udupi, Bhoj Restaurant
- Bharat Hotel
- Paradise Restaurant
- Manjiri Snacks
- Maratha Hotel
- Hotel Rajwade Sai Baba Bhojanalaya
- Fresh Veg Restaurant
- Milan Hotel And Restaurant
- Restaurant Swami
- Ellora Crown
- Highway Garden Restaurant
- Johar Hotel And Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Aurangabad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aurangabad and book an accommodation of your choice.
46% of people who visit Aurangabad include Siddharth Garden in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
68.97% of people start their Siddharth Garden visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Siddharth Garden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Siddharth Garden
Siddharth Garden Reviews & Ratings
Is it open after lockdown. Or still close ????? And if open what are the timingsAnswer Report Abuse
Phone No ??Answer Report Abuse
Garden is open now???Answer Report Abuse