Barton Springs36 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 2131 William Barton Dr, Austin, TX 78746, USA, United States
- Timings: 05:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5128673080
- Ticket Price: 3 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Swimming Pool
Located in Zilker Park in Austin is this beautiful recreational swimming pool. While the pool is manmade, the water filled in the place is from the hot springs around. Lying amidst the channel of Barton Creek, the pool utilizes the water from Main Barton Spring. The spring is also the fourth largest in Texas. Despite borrowing water from the surrounding, the pool is quite popular among tourists and folks alike. Its moderate temperature makes it a great place to take a dip year around and enjoy your heart out. Those who are visiting with family, this place is a must to come. The pool is open day long and is 18 feet deep. The admission charges differ for people according to the season hence ensure to do some research before arrival. In the end, a few food joints around make the time spent here even more worthwhile!
Barton Springs Travel Tips
- Prohibited items include coolers, thermal bags, food, smoking, alcohol and other hard balls
- Drinks are permitted, but they must be in a plastic re-sealable container with a twist-top lid.
Entrance Ticket Details For Barton Springs
- Adult : 3 USD
- Seniors : 1 USD
- Junior (12-17) : 2 USD
- 11 and Under : 1 USD
Barton Springs Hours
Division of hours :
- 5am-8am : Swim at your own risk
- 8am-9pm - Guarded Swim : Main Gate open and charging
- 8am-7pm - Guarded Swim : South Gate open and charging
- 9pm-10pm - Guarded Swim : free swim
How to Reach Barton Springs
- Bus Station : Barton Springs (Zilker Park)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Austin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Austin and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.47% of people who visit Austin include Barton Springs in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
56.52% of people start their Barton Springs visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Barton Springs
90.45% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Barton Springs
Barton Springs Reviews & Ratings
This place is crowded especially on summer months. But still a great place to spend the day with your family. They have picnic areas and cold spring water pool. Such a gem for Austin just a few minutes from the busy city.
Located in Zilker park in Austin, Texas. Barton Springs Pool is a recreational outdoor swimming Pool that is popular because it is filled with natural Springs nearby.
Barking springs! Best place to take your pup for a cool dip in the springs : )
Love it always
ABSOLUTELY LOVE BARTON SPRINGS!