Are you looking for what to do in Austin?
PLACES TO SEE
- Austin Museums and Galleries: Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum, Texas Military Forces Museum, Umlauf Sculpture Garden & Museum, HOPE Outdoor Gallery, Elisabet Ney Museum, the Blanton Museum of Art, Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium, Museum of The Weird
- Austin sightseeing must include Parks and Zoos like Zilker Metropolitan Park, McKinney Falls State Park, Austin Zoo
- Lady Bird Lake Hike-and-Bike Trail
- State Capitol
- Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats
- The Driskill
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- Mount Bonnell
- LBJ Presidential Library
- Westcave Preserve
Other Austin tourist attractions:
- One World Theatre
- Esther's Follies
- iFLY Indoor Skydiving,- one of the most adventurous things to do in Austin Texas
- Austin City Limits Live
- Violet Crown Cinema
- Circuit of The Americas
- University of Texas at Austin- a must do on the Austin itinerary.
- SoCo District
- Mayfield Park Cottage and Gardens
- Barton Creek Greenbelt
- Paramount Theatre
- Stevie Ray Vaughan Statue
- Congress Avenue
- St. Mary's Cathedral
- The Thinkery
- Peter Pan Mini Golf
- Austin Nature & Science Center
- The Frank Erwin Center
Below we have a list of things to do in Austin and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Austin getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Austin with confidence.