How to Reach Avanos - The Easiest Way to Reach Avanos
- By Bus: There are a lot of bus services that travel to the city of Avanos from various other cities like Istanbul, Denizli, Konya, Bodrum, Alanya, Marmaris, and more. Make sure you book in advance especially during peak season.
- By Plane: The nearest airports to Avanos are located outside the city in Kayseri and Nevsehir. From Istanbul you can choose from the Turkish airlines, Pegasus or Onur air to get to these airports. For cheaper options fly via Sun Express. You can get to the city by taxi from these airports. A hotel transfer would be more feasible.
- On Foot: The best way to get around Avanos is on foot. The city is small enough to be covered by pleasant strolls.
- By Bike: You could rent scooters, mountain bikes or motorcycles to explore Avanos as well.
- By Bus: take the Dolmus Minibus to connect to cities around Avanos.
Are you looking for a Avanos travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Avanos from Nearby Cities
|Nevsehir to Avanos||19.58 km||18 mins|
|Kayseri to Avanos||70.72 km||1 hour 10 mins|
|Adana to Avanos||165.51 km||2 hours 45 mins|
|Ankara to Avanos||247.54 km||4 hours 7 mins|
|Konya to Avanos||273.49 km||4 hours 33 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Avanos
- How to reach Nevsehir
- How to reach Aksaray
- How to reach Kıbrıs Mahallesi
- How to reach Elbistan
- How to reach Ankara
- How to reach Sivas
- How to reach Osmaniye
- How to reach Konya
- How to reach Gaziantep
- How to reach Istanbul
- How to reach Ordu
- How to reach Mardin
- How to reach Pamukkale
- How to reach Izmir
- How to reach Kusadasi