How to Reach Avanos - The Easiest Way to Reach Avanos
- By Bus: There are a lot of bus services that travel to the city of Avanos from various other cities like Istanbul, Denizli, Konya, Bodrum, Alanya, Marmaris, and more. Make sure you book in advance especially during peak season.
- By Plane: The nearest airports to Avanos are located outside the city in Kayseri and Nevsehir. From Istanbul you can choose from the Turkish airlines, Pegasus or Onur air to get to these airports. For cheaper options fly via Sun Express. You can get to the city by taxi from these airports. A hotel transfer would be more feasible.
- On Foot: The best way to get around Avanos is on foot. The city is small enough to be covered by pleasant strolls.
- By Bike: You could rent scooters, mountain bikes or motorcycles to explore Avanos as well.
- By Bus: take the Dolmus Minibus to connect to cities around Avanos.
Are you looking for a Avanos travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Avanos from Nearby Cities
|Nevşehir to Avanos||16.31 km||16 mins|
|Kayseri to Avanos||70.72 km||1 hour 10 mins|
|Adana to Avanos||165.51 km||2 hours 45 mins|
|Ankara to Avanos||247.54 km||4 hours 7 mins|
|Konya to Avanos||273.49 km||4 hours 33 mins|
|Eskisehir to Avanos||490.55 km||8 hours 10 mins|
|Izmit to Avanos||577.82 km||9 hours 37 mins|
|Denizli to Avanos||644.66 km||10 hours 44 mins|
|Bursa to Avanos||657.44 km||10 hours 57 mins|
|Istanbul to Avanos||687.37 km||11 hours 27 mins|