The Utopia Avignon is present at two locations, Republique and the Manutention, and they run all around the year without a pause. They show about 340 films from countries all over the world and are heard in their original language, along with subtitles. This cinema has about a minimum of 24 screenings per day and is open to all. The visitors can also dine at the restaurant or sip some liquor in the bar.
Cinema Utopia Travel Tips
- No prior reservation is available, the tickets are sold just before the projection of movie.
- The schedule of the shows can be checked on the official website or can be obtained locally.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cinema Utopia
- Bulk tickets are available at cheap
- Noon session: 4 € , Less than 14 years: 4 €
How to Reach Cinema Utopia
- On foot
- Rented car
- Grand cafe
- Restaurant de la Manutention
- Le Moutardier du Pape
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Avignon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Avignon and book an accommodation of your choice.
90.13% of people who visit Avignon include Cinema Utopia in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
40.11% of people start their Cinema Utopia visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cinema Utopia
67.13% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cinema Utopia