Epicurium337 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 100 rue Pierre Bayle, 84916 Avignon, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0432403771
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site, Family And Kids, Nature, Exhibition
This permanent exhibition opens a world of different fruits and vegetables for the visitors. The trail will let them see the diversity in vegetation, their origin, growing, and processing and nutrition benefits. Proper guidance is available and those interested can also participate in the workshops organized from time to time.
Epicurium Travel Tips
- In December, January and February: admission for groups on appointment.
- Not pets allowed.
- Disable accessed.
- Group tours and guided tours are available.
- Shaded picnic area is open all day long.
Entrance Ticket Details For Epicurium
- For Adults: Unguided tour: €5
- Guided tour of exhibition and gardens: €8
How to Reach Epicurium
- On foot, Rented car
- La Mirande
- Les Lauriers Roses
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Avignon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Avignon and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.47% of people who visit Avignon include Epicurium in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
57.14% of people start their Epicurium visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Epicurium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Epicurium