Hotel De Ville314 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Place de l'Horloge, 84045 Avignon, France Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0490808000
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Palace, Square, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture
The Avignon City Hall also known as Hotel de Ville stands on the Horloge Square. It is located in the middle of the city. It had been built in 1844 and portrays the typical architectural style of the 19th century. Previously, the gothic cardinal palace was situated here. The clock tower was preserved well and it now emerges above the facade.
Hotel De Ville Travel Tips
- Group visit require prior reservation.
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Hotel De Ville
- On foot, Rented car
- Restaurant L'Essentiel
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Avignon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Avignon and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hotel De Ville Address: Place de l'Horloge, 84045 Avignon, France
- Hotel De Ville Contact Number: +33-0490808000
- Hotel De Ville Timing: 08:30 am - 04:00 pm
- Best time to visit Hotel De Ville(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Hotel De Ville: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
30.81% of people who visit Avignon include Hotel De Ville in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
37.5% of people start their Hotel De Ville visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Hotel De Ville
83.54% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hotel De Ville
People normally club together Rue De La Republique and Street Of Dyers while planning their visit to Hotel De Ville.