How to Reach Avignon - The Easiest Way to Reach Avignon
- By Air: The Avignon airport serves flights to and from United Kingdom.
- By Train: Avignon lies on the TGV line and can be accessed via trains from Paris, Gare de Lyon. There is also a weekly Eurostar service that connects Avignon to London.
- By Car: Auto-route A7 runs through Avignon and renting a car from central France can be a great idea.
- On Foot: The best way to get around Avignon is on foot. The city is pretty small and easy to walk around.
- Metro: A subway line runs through the city and can be used to access few attractions.
- Rented Car: If you are driving to Avignon, the car can be also a best way to get around the city.
- Rented Bikes: The city has biking tracks and many rental companies offer bikes at affordable prices.
Are you looking for a Avignon travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Avignon from Nearby Cities
|Châteaurenard to Avignon||6.61 km||6 mins|
|Le pontet to Avignon||7.43 km||7 mins|
|Saint-rémy-de-provence to Avignon||14.84 km||14 mins|
|L'isle-sur-la-sorgue to Avignon||27.33 km||27 mins|
|Bagnols-sur-cèze to Avignon||34.02 km||34 mins|
|Aix-en-provence to Avignon||83.09 km||1 hour 23 mins|
|Allauch to Avignon||98.91 km||1 hour 38 mins|
|Montpellier to Avignon||109.15 km||1 hour 49 mins|
|Aubagne to Avignon||109.27 km||1 hour 49 mins|
|Manosque to Avignon||109.53 km||1 hour 49 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Avignon
- How to reach Montfavet
- How to reach Saint-rémy-de-provence
- How to reach Monteux
- How to reach Arles
- How to reach Sérignan-du-comtat
- How to reach Gordes