How to Reach Avignon
- By Air: The Avignon airport serves flights to and from United Kingdom.
- By Train: Avignon lies on the TGV line and can be accessed via trains from Paris, Gare de Lyon. There is also a weekly Eurostar service that connects Avignon to London.
- By Car: Auto-route A7 runs through Avignon and renting a car from central France can be a great idea.
- On Foot: The best way to get around Avignon is on foot. The city is pretty small and easy to walk around.
- Metro: A subway line runs through the city and can be used to access few attractions.
- Rented Car: If you are driving to Avignon, the car can be also a best way to get around the city.
- Rented Bikes: The city has biking tracks and many rental companies offer bikes at affordable prices.