Ile De La Barthelasse, Avignon
About Ile De La Barthelasse, Avignon
Ile De La Barthelasse, Avignon - Address
Address: Avignon, France
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 5K times in trip plans
River, Walking Area, Historical Site, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This place in France is all about nature activities for the visitors. They can swim, camp, canoe and horse ride. Its natural beauty claims to give it the name as ‘green lung’ of Avignon. It’s a 5 minute walk, crossing the river shuttle, away from the historic centre and amidst the countryside. The view from here is simply breathtaking. Restaurants, camping, sailing club, paintball fields and Farmer's Market add a spark to the visit making it a great hangout.
Great walking area and ideal for activities like biking.
Ile De La Barthelasse Information
- Accommodation is available.
- Ideal for a picnic or a day-out.
- The last ferry back to Avignon leaves at 07.00 pm in the evening.
- Entry is free.
How To reach Ile De La Barthelasse by Public Transport
- Ferry and On foot
Restaurants Near Ile De La Barthelasse
- Beach Club Mangrove, Le Teranga
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Avignon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Avignon and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ile De La Barthelasse, Avignon Reviews - Write a Review
Merci 😚😙😚 Taf
- Nearby Attractions
- Lavender Trail
- Pop' Hostel
- Le Cabestan
- Marché Les Halles D'avignon
- Piscine Jean Clement
- Theatre Chapeau Rouge
- Hotel Mercure Avignon Centre Palais Des Papes
- Avignon Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Avignon
- What to See in 48 Hours in Avignon
- What to See in 72 Hours in Avignon
- How to Spend 5 Days in Avignon
- How to Spend 6 Days in Avignon
- How to Spend 7 Days in Avignon