Cape Greco And Sea Caves, Ayia Napa
About Cape Greco And Sea Caves, Ayia Napa
Cape Greco And Sea Caves, Ayia Napa - Address
Address: Sea Caves, Agia Napa, E307, Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2.1K times in trip plans
Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located a little away from the exotic resorts of Ayia Napa and Protaras, Cape Greco is a beautiful and untouched forest park filled with stunning wonders of nature. The park was established in 1993 and is one of the most frequented destinations in the area. The forest park is popular for being able to changes faces according to the seasons. Spread over an area of 385 acres, there are lot of places and things to see and explore in the park. A large variety of animals with hedgehogs, vultures and more resides in the place. There is a small chapel as well which is dedicated to Agioi Anargyroi where numerous weddings take place. Not far away you can see the Sea Caves of Ayia Napa which are known for being flooded with the tourists every year. The sea caves swimming, cliff jumping and for divers, diving too. The hidden tunnel and cave like structure make it a beautiful place to explore and adds the elements of mystery to it. Below the crystal clear water, above the earthy rock formations, no doubt the place is deemed to be explorer’s paradise. Spare a day or two to get the best of these two natural wonders.
Cape Greco And Sea Caves Ticket Prices
- Cave Dwellers Jeep Safari : 40 Euro per person
- Quad Bike Safari : 8 Euro for Quad + Driver and 100 Euro for Quad, Driver and Passenger.
Cape Greco And Sea Caves Opening and Closing Hours
- Cave Dwellers Jeep Safari- 6 times a week all year round. Pick ups start at 8 am.
- Quad Bike Safari- Daily except Sunday In May. Tuesday and Friday in June, September and October. Pick up start from 2pm.
- Visit the website or contact the authority for more info.
How To reach Cape Greco And Sea Caves by Public Transport
- Bus Station : Nissi 2 Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ayia Napa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ayia Napa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Cape Greco And Sea Caves, Ayia Napa Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- The Blue Lagoon
- Grecian Park Hotel
- Black & White
- Fedrania Garden
- Panas Tourist Village
- Ayia Napa Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Ayia Napa
- What to See in 48 Hours in Ayia Napa
- What to See in 72 Hours in Ayia Napa
- How to Spend 5 Days in Ayia Napa
- How to Spend 6 Days in Ayia Napa
- How to Spend 7 Days in Ayia Napa