How to Reach Ayia Napa
- By Air: To reach Ayia Napa by flight, one has to alight at the Larnarca airport that is 35 minute drive to Ayia Napa
- Taxi: Private Taxis are available near the airport. Taxis are the most expensive mode of transport in Ayia Napa. They are not regulated and that is why their fares may vary according to the high or low season.
- Bus : Buses are perhaps the most cost effective way to get around in Ayia Napa. Buses are frequent and cover most of the resort. A bus ride generally costs about 1 euro. Do remember that there are no bus services on Sunday.
- Bicycle : Healthy and independent, bicycling is a great way to get around town. There are many cycling tracks around the city and bike rentals are cheap.
- Foot: Almost all of Agia Napa can be covered on foot. The best way to see Ayia Napa is using your own two feet.