How to Reach Ayia Napa - The Easiest Way to Reach Ayia Napa
- By Air: To reach Ayia Napa by flight, one has to alight at the Larnarca airport that is 35 minute drive to Ayia Napa
- Taxi: Private Taxis are available near the airport. Taxis are the most expensive mode of transport in Ayia Napa. They are not regulated and that is why their fares may vary according to the high or low season.
- Bus : Buses are perhaps the most cost effective way to get around in Ayia Napa. Buses are frequent and cover most of the resort. A bus ride generally costs about 1 euro. Do remember that there are no bus services on Sunday.
- Bicycle : Healthy and independent, bicycling is a great way to get around town. There are many cycling tracks around the city and bike rentals are cheap.
- Foot: Almost all of Agia Napa can be covered on foot. The best way to see Ayia Napa is using your own two feet.
Are you looking for a Ayia Napa travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Ayia Napa
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Ayia Napa. The most preferred mode of transport in Ayia Napa is Walking.
Average distance: 11.5 km Average time: 21 min
Walking 50%Walking 27 min Overall average time for 3 kms 27 min
Car 50%Driving 15 min Overall average time for 20 kms 15 min
How to Reach Ayia Napa from Nearby Cities
|Famagusta Bay to Ayia Napa||15.46 km||15 mins|
|Larnaca to Ayia Napa||43.54 km||50 mins|
|Nicosia to Ayia Napa||92.06 km||1 hour 50 mins|
|Limassol to Ayia Napa||121.03 km||3 hours 23 mins|
|Paphos to Ayia Napa||217.24 km||4 hours 28 mins|
- How to reach Limassol
- How to reach Nicosia
- How to reach Larnaca
- How to reach Paphos
- How to reach Latsia
- How to reach Choirokoitia