Water World WaterparkCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 18, Ayia Thekla Road, Agia Napa (Ayia Napa) 5345, Cyprus
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 357-23724444
- Ticket Price: 35 EUR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Theme Park, Water Park, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Water Sport
About Water World Waterpark, Ayia Napa
Waterworld Themed Waterpark is world’s top-ranked ancient Greek water-themed water park of Europe. In summer, it is the most popular choice for the locals as well as the visitors. In Waterworld Themed Waterpark, you can enjoy almost 35 rides including Aphrodite’s baths, Apollo’s plunge, aloes whirlpool, chariot chase, Atlantis activity pool, Odyssey River, serpentine slides, the fall of Icarus and many more. There are food corners comprising vendors of burgers, ice creams, and a wide range of beverages to meet your hunger. There is also a professional swimming trail to be used by the members.
Water World Waterpark Information
- Get your suntan lotion
Water World Waterpark Ticket Prices
- 35 Euros for visitors thirteen years and over.
- 20 Euros for children three to twlve years.
How To reach Water World Waterpark by Public Transport
- Rented car / taxi.
Restaurants Near Water World Waterpark
- Asterias Beach Hotel
- Beach Club
- Ayia Thekla Waterfront
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ayia Napa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ayia Napa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Water World Waterpark
95% of people who visit Ayia Napa include Water World Waterpark in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
87.78% of people start their Water World Waterpark visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Water World Waterpark
93.09% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Water World Waterpark
Water World Waterpark Map
Water World Waterpark Trips
Water World Waterpark, Ayia Napa Reviews
Went mid September 2017 had an amazing experience the Marshalls are really helpful and friendly. Food here is average but you aren't going for that. Locker system was brilliant easy to locate/use made me feel at ease. The only slight negative but wouldn't ruin the score was the cost, it's quite pricey to go. We managed to get some tickets from our hotel rep which made it a little cheaper/easier. Would go again!
Visited on September 2017 had a wonderful experience. The staff are really helpful and friendly. Locker systems have easy access and security is ok.On the negative side is that it is a bit pricey if you are a large family. We got some tickets from our hotel, as it was a bit cheaper. Will visit again
I liked this place but didn't love it. The slides are good and fun.There are definitely not enough sun beds,, to get one come her early!,, we saw people lying on mats on the ground. The lazy river and wave pool was the best part. The food places provided are bad and in poor condition. We queued for half and hour at the pizza place but when we got at the front, then telling us they had run out of pizza and salad!! Afterwards we tried the burger place, queued for 10 minutes but then waited for another 10 minutes for them to cook our food! Very slow service. In the end it cost €40 for four people! Food was not good as Well! Lockers are €7:50!
Brilliant water park. They have something for all ages, whether you're a thrill seeker or just want to relax in the lazy river. I imagine it gets incredibly busy during the hottest months but we visited late in October and hardly had to queue for any of the slides. The food options have some variety too, so you're unlikely to go hungry during the day. Not included in the entrance price is the locker charge, which was €7.50 with a €2 returnable deposit... so €5.50 for the day. (The lockers are quite small so be prepared to pay for a few if you visit as a group).
- Long waiting queue due to limited number of inflatable rings/tubes; some slides had as little as 4 rings only. - You cannot wear any sort of eye-wear including goggles, so if you have eye issues and need to wear something, don't go to this park - If you are planning to film your fun with an action camera, avoid this park also, you cannot wear the camera on your forehead, you can only grab it by your hand, which is not practical in slides. - Theme of the park is nice, and there are multiple sports for good shots of yourself.
All QuestionsWater world waterpark
- Hope Lutheran Church
- Brookmere Winery & Vineyard Inn
- Saint Joseph Catholic Church
- Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
- Northern Lanes Recreation
- Junction City First Baptist Church
- East Park Church
- Sera Fina Cellars
- S. Carlo Lazzaretto
- San Juan Baptist Church
- Uptown Theatre
- Port Of Port Townsend, Boat Haven
- Northpark Community Church
- Hettenhausen Center For The Arts
- Clarence United Methodist Church