Kanak Bhavan Temple70 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ram Kot, Faizabad District, Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh 224123, India Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9451290400
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
The Kanak Bhavan Temple is a renowned Hindu Temple that is religiously important, has been built brilliantly and draws thousands of devotees from far and wide. The Temple has been dedicated to Lord Rama and his wife Sita. Situated in the holy town of Ayodhya, the shrine of shrine is an ideal example of architectural brilliance and is definitely worth admiring. The deity is extremely beautiful and captivating and would sure leave you dumbfounded. Everything right from the decorative facade to the beautiful courtyard, the stunning interior to the magnificent deity of Lord and His wife is worth admiring and you are sure to have a spiritually enriching experience at the Kanak Bhavan Temple.
How to Reach Kanak Bhavan Temple
- Bus to stop - Old Bus Station
- Kanak Bhavan Temple Address: Ram Kot, Faizabad District, Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh 224123, India
- Kanak Bhavan Temple Contact Number: +91-9451290400
- Kanak Bhavan Temple Timing: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Ayodhya include Kanak Bhavan Temple in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
64.71% of people start their Kanak Bhavan Temple visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kanak Bhavan Temple
90.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kanak Bhavan Temple
People normally club together Gulab Bari and Bhadeshwar Nath while planning their visit to Kanak Bhavan Temple.