Cinarli CamiiCurrently Open [Closes at 03:00 pm]
- Address: Ayvalik, Turkey
- Timings: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Gallery, Mosque, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Like the Saatli Mosque, this too was a church before it was converted into a mosque (the conversion happened in 1923). It was completed in 1790. The highlights are:
- Corinthian arches
- Gallery and altar
- The gilded and marble iconostasis
- The sycamore trees around the mosque.
- The 38 metre high minarets.
How to Reach Cinarli Camii
- You’ll have to walk here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ayvalik before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ayvalik and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Ayvalik include Cinarli Camii in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
51.06% of people start their Cinarli Camii visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Cinarli Camii
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cinarli Camii