Saatli CamiCurrently Open
- Address: Fevzi Pasha Bazaar Quarter Sokak No: 21 Hours Range Mosque, Ayvalik, Turkey Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Mosque, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
The name of this mosque roughly translates into ‘Hours Mosque’. The reference to time comes from the clock on the minaret. Originally though, the mosque was a church; the conversion happened in 1928. The mosque, which was completed in 1870, has a simple and elegant architecture.
How to Reach Saatli Cami
- You’ll have to walk here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ayvalik before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ayvalik and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Saatli Cami Address: Fevzi Pasha Bazaar Quarter Sokak No: 21 Hours Range Mosque, Ayvalik, Turkey
- Saatli Cami Timing: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Best time to visit Saatli Cami(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Saatli Cami: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Ayvalik include Saatli Cami in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
62.71% of people start their Saatli Cami visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Saatli Cami
86.44% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Saatli Cami
People normally club together Badavut Beach and Taksiyarhis Kilisesi while planning their visit to Saatli Cami.