Are you looking for what to do in Ayvalik?
PLACES TO SEE
- Alibey Island (Cunda): A small island connected to the main town of Ayvalik through bridge. Put this place on your itinerary planners while visiting Ayvalik.
- Old Ayvalik Houses: Prototypical neo-classical architecture is reflected in these houses. It is located in the Alibey Island.
- Saatli Camii: Literally translated into mosque with clocks, Saatli Camii is a Greek church named Agios Iannis turned into a mosque after 1928. It is one of the major tourist attractions of Ayvalik.
- Cinarli Camii: A neo-classical style church converted into a mosque.
- Camlik: A southern suburb with neo-classical mansions.
- Devil’s Table: A hilltop near Camlik overlooking the coves and beaches below. It has an exceptional view of the sunset in the whole town. It is one of the most fascinating places to see in the Ayvalik region.
- Sarimsakli Beach: A south side beach with a number of cafes and restaurants.
- Ida Dalis Merkezi (AyvalIk Limani Teknosa Karsisi, Ayvalik 10400, Turkey): A diving centre with safety experts and guides.
- Korfez Diving (Ataturk Bulv. Ozaral Pasaji No:61 | Ayvalik Merkez, Ayvalik, Turkey): Scuba Diving in Cunda/Ayvalik is one of the fun activities to do while in Ayvalik.
Below we have a list of things to do in Ayvalik and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Ayvalik getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Ayvalik with confidence.