Galesville Reservoir3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 8399 Upper Cow Creek Rd, Azalea, OR 97410, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5418373302
- Tags: Water Body, Camp, Family And Kids, Nature, Fishing
The Galesville Reservoir is basically a reservoir that was constructed for storing water and was completed in the year 1986. The dam on this day and its adjacent areas are a popular tourist spot and attracts a lot of people who might be interested in camping and fishing. At the site, there are cabins which you can stay in and the cabin comes equipped with kitchenette as well as a bathroom. The entire area is surrounded in lush greenery and the views of the beautiful water are absolutely splendid. Galesville Reservoir would be an ideal place to visit to escape the hubbub of city life and spend a few relaxing days with your family.
How to Reach Galesville Reservoir
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Galesville Reservoir Address: 8399 Upper Cow Creek Rd, Azalea, OR 97410, USA, United States
- Galesville Reservoir Contact Number: +1-5418373302
- Galesville Reservoir Timing: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!