Polygone BeziersCurrently Closed
- Address: 3 Carrefour de l'Hours, 34500 Beziers, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +33-467097550
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Polygone Beziers - Review
This is where Bezier comes to shop, hang out, and have some general mall fun. Some of what you can find and do here includes:
- There are large number of shops and boutiques – excellent and fashionable establishments.
- There are a great number of restaurants you can eat at – check out the ones on the terrace.
- You can catch a movie at the cinema.
- Knock over a few pins at the bowling alley.
- Let your children loose at the playground.
Polygone Beziers Ticket Prices
- There is parking and toilets.
Polygone Beziers Hours
- The shops and boutiques close at 8pm.
How To reach Polygone Beziers by Public Transport
- Take a taxi or drive to this spot.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Beziers before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beziers and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Polygone Beziers
95% of people who visit Beziers include Polygone Beziers in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
42.78% of people start their Polygone Beziers visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Polygone Beziers
93.88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Polygone Beziers
Polygone Beziers Trips
Polygone Beziers, Beziers Reviews
A great mall considering the size of the town and that there is no another mall in it. Lot of restaurants, stores and a nice theather
It is a shopping mall. Easy access by car, but there nothing special here more than generic stores.
The parking garage lets cars drive into the parking, even though not enough spots are available. Finding a parking lot took over 30 minutes. After looking for the parking lot for so long we needed a toilet. The 50 cent charge was not taken by the machine, a big crowd of people had the same problem. Only people with the membership-card had access to the toilets. No personell was available to help out with the problem.
Very interesting Shopping Centre - very wide range of Shops & Eateries. Worth a long visit.
Beautiful shopping centre - lovely ambience, convenient location with good parking, clean facilities, good variety of shops