Parc Creueta Del CollCurrently Open
- Address: Passeig de la Mare de Deu del Coll, 77, 08023 Barcelona, Spain Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Sculpture
The 1992 Summer Olympics proved to be enough encouragement for the abandoned quarry to have a face-lift. Converted into a park, it is famous for housing the popular sculpture, Elogi de l'Aigua, which is a claw made out of concrete which is suspended using cables. A unique site to gaze at, you can also enjoy the Escultura, a steel sculpture located near the entrance. Easily accessible, this park also has a splashing pool, which provides much relief when the temperatures are on the rise. Since the terrain of the park is a little hilly, you can hike through the meandering trails and enjoy the view.
More about Barcelona
Create a flawless plan, make use of Barcelona trip planner.
You can add cozy hotels in Barcelona like Moderno, Flor Parks, Exe Ramblas BoquerÃÃÃ‚ƒÂa and Citadines Ramblas Barcelona.
Curated Barcelona vacation packages await! Book the best ones and start turning your dream into reality.Discover various ways for how to reach Barcelona and complete the booking by choosing your mode of transport.
How to Reach Parc Creueta Del Coll
- Buses 92, 129, N5, V17 to stop- Mare de Déu del Coll - Baixada Sant Marià
- Subway L5 to stop- El Coll | La Teixonera
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Parc Creueta Del Coll Address: Passeig de la Mare de Deu del Coll, 77, 08023 Barcelona, Spain
- Parc Creueta Del Coll Timing: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!