Manuha Temple302 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Manuha Temple, Bagan, Myanmar Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
A Buddhist temple built by the Mon King Manuha, the Manuha Temple in Bagan is a place you should head straightaway. The temple has huge Buddha statues and are an interesting to watch. There is a reclined Buddha statue which you should watch for sure. In order to soak yourself in divinity and worship the almighty, this is a great religious place. On your trip from Old Bagan to New Bagan, stop for some time and do witness these gigantic Buddha statues.
Manuha Temple Travel Tips
- Remove your footwear before visiting the temple.
- Respect the local culture and customs.
How to Reach Manuha Temple
- Hired taxis or cars.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bagan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bagan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Manuha Temple Address: Manuha Temple, Bagan, Myanmar
- Manuha Temple Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Manuha Temple: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
56.03% of people who visit Bagan include Manuha Temple in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
37.93% of people start their Manuha Temple visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Manuha Temple
90.83% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Manuha Temple
People normally club together Ananda Temple and Dahmmayan Gyi Phaya while planning their visit to Manuha Temple.