Minnanthu VillageCurrently Open
- Address: Minnanthu Village, Bagan, Myanmar Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Village, Family And Kids
A village which has temples, pagodas and has historical significance attached to it. Located just couple of miles away from Bagan, the Minnanthu Village is an incredible site and also a popular tourist attraction. There are many temples which will help you to soak in some divinity. If you want to explore a real Burmese village, then the chance of visiting Minnanthu village should not be missed at any cost. The head of the village will take you for a tour and will tell you some unknown facts about the village.
Minnanthu Village Travel Tips
- The head of the village is the tour guide and hence you can ask her for the actual timings.
- Respect the local culture and traditions.
How to Reach Minnanthu Village
- Hired taxis or cars.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bagan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bagan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Minnanthu Village Address: Minnanthu Village, Bagan, Myanmar
- Minnanthu Village Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Minnanthu Village(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Minnanthu Village: 02:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
8.53% of people who visit Bagan include Minnanthu Village in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
75% of people start their Minnanthu Village visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Minnanthu Village
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Minnanthu Village
People normally club together Mount Popa and Bulethi while planning their visit to Minnanthu Village.
People also prefer to end their day with Minnanthu Village.