Nanpaya14 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2, Myin Ka Bar 192338, Myanmar (Burma), Bagan Map
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Landmark, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Another Hindu temple to the south of Bagan, the Nanpaya temple was built by King Makuta of the Thaton Kingdom. The temple is a major landmark in Bagan and contains carvings of Hindu gods and figures of the Mon. If you easily get fascinated by the delicate mastery of artists then a visit to Nanpaya is totally worth it! If you to experience the unique amalgamation of the Hindu and Buddhist culture, paying a visit to Nanpaya temple in Bagan can definitely be a good idea.
Nanpaya Travel Tips
- Remove your footwear before visiting the temple.
- Respect the local culture and customs.
How to Reach Nanpaya
- Hired taxis or cars.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bagan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bagan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nanpaya Address: 2, Myin Ka Bar 192338, Myanmar (Burma), Bagan
- Time required to visit Nanpaya: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.6% of people who visit Bagan include Nanpaya in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
95% of people start their Nanpaya visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Nanpaya
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nanpaya
People normally club together Gubyaukgyi Temple and Lawkananda Pagoda while planning their visit to Nanpaya.