Baguio City Market3053 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Baguio, Luzon, Philippines
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cafe, Market, Street Market
In Baguio City Market, you can find almost everything; from vegetables to meat products, and even household products. The market is abuzz with activity throughout the day and the produce that is brought here is the freshest in town. The market is very well maintained and people are mostly friendly and well versed in English. Don't forget to purchase a bottle of fresh honey that could make for a good gift for your loved ones back home.
Baguio City Market Travel Tips
- At the upper part of the market are small food stores serving delicious and inexpensive native as well as a few Chinese dishes.
How to Reach Baguio City Market
- Bus Stop: Dangwa Terminal
- Jeepney: Modernsite Aurora Hill Jeepney Terminal
- Good Taste Restaurant
- Sagada Restaurant
- Kubo Food Court
- Dap-Ay Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Baguio before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Baguio and book an accommodation of your choice.
93.87% of people who visit Baguio include Baguio City Market in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
30.18% of people start their Baguio City Market visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Baguio City Market
56.68% of people prefer walking in order to reach Baguio City Market