Events and Festivals in Baguio
- Panagbenga: This Baguio Flower Festival is held every February. Street parades, colorful floats and costumes and native dance displays draw huge crowds to Baguio every year.
- Holy Week: The Roman Catholic Holy Week kicks off the Philippine Summer Vacation. Festivities last for a week and the whole town comes out to celebrate this respected festival.
- Baguio Arts Festival: This festival is held in November or December. A number of talented artistes showcase their artworks and there are a number of workshops and events held around this time.
Trip plans for Baguio
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Baguio
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Baguio
- Events & Festivals in La Trinidad
- Events & Festivals in Tuba
- Events & Festivals in Itogon
- Events & Festivals in Aringay
- Events & Festivals in Naguilian
- Events & Festivals in Agoo