Good Shepherd ConventCurrently Closed
- Address: Gibraltar Road, Baguio 2600 Benguet, Philippines
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +63-744241109
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Cafe, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
Good Shepherd Convent - Review
Best known for its delicious Ube jam and chocolate crinkles, a visit to the Good Shepherd convent has become somewhat of a tradition for Filipino families. The food store is run by nuns and the products sold here are handmade and utterly delicious. The proceeds that are collected from sales are spent for charitable causes and used in the running of the Convent. Located right next to the Mines view park, the convent is amidst gorgeous surroundings.
Good Shepherd Convent Information
- Its best to reach early because the stock of food items is limited.
- At one end of the parking lot is an observation deck where visitors can see the distant Cordillera Mountains and a valley below which are similarly visible from the Mines View Park.
How To reach Good Shepherd Convent by Public Transport
- The Mines-View Jeepney terminal is located very close to Good Shepherd.
Restaurants Near Good Shepherd Convent
- Glenn’s 50’s Diner
- Bliss Cafe
- Kambingan Sa Kanto
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Baguio before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Baguio and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Good Shepherd Convent
95% of people who visit Baguio include Good Shepherd Convent in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
48.26% of people start their Good Shepherd Convent visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Good Shepherd Convent
78.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Good Shepherd Convent