How to Reach Baguio
- By Air: The nearest airport to Baguio is Loakan airport which is located at a distance of 20 kilometers from the city and can only service small planes and private landings due to its short runway and weather conditions. The nearest major airport is Clark International Airport. This airport has international and domestic flights from Angeles, Philippines and is approximately 175 kms from the center of Baguio, Philippines.
- By Bus: If you are landing at Clark Airport, there are a number of buses that transfer passengers to Baguio at convenient intervals. From Manila, a bus ride to Baguio takes about 4 to 6 hours. There are a number of buses that get to Baguio from nearby cities of Angeles, Vigan, and Baler etc.
- By Car: Baguio is accessible via flawless roads from Manila, Quezon and La Union too. The drive is scenic and takes lesser time to reach than a bus.
- Jeepneys: Jeepneys are shared taxis that are extremely popular as a means of transportation in Baguio. They are colorful and quirky and travelling in them would help visitors capture the spirit of Baguio beautifully. They are basically like small buses that ply on almost every street in Baguio. You can board a jeepney when it's parked at a stop or by flagging one down as they drive past.
- By Taxi: Taxis are plentiful and affordable in Baguio. You can even choose to rent one for the whole day. If you feel like driving around yourself on your Baguio vacation, you can even explore the option of renting your own car for your stay in the city. All Baguio taxi cabs are painted white and have proper identification markings on them. Maximum capacity in each taxi is 5 persons.
Noted there is an airport in Baguio. may i know which airline and airport flying to Baguio?Answer Report Abuse
There is Loakan Airport here, but I do not think it is connected by any major airlines. If you are looking for airlines that will take you to Baguio, it will depend on your departure point.Report Abuse