How to Reach Baguio, Philippines
The Easiest Way to Reach Baguio
- By Air: The nearest airport to Baguio is Loakan airport which is located at a distance of 20 kilometers from the city and can only service small planes and private landings due to its short runway and weather conditions. The nearest major airport is Clark International Airport. This airport has international and domestic flights from Angeles, Philippines and is approximately 175 kms from the center of Baguio, Philippines.
- By Bus: If you are landing at Clark Airport, there are a number of buses that transfer passengers to Baguio at convenient intervals. From Manila, a bus ride to Baguio takes about 4 to 6 hours. There are a number of buses that get to Baguio from nearby cities of Angeles, Vigan, and Baler etc.
- By Car: Baguio is accessible via flawless roads from Manila, Quezon and La Union too. The drive is scenic and takes lesser time to reach than a bus.
- Jeepneys: Jeepneys are shared taxis that are extremely popular as a means of transportation in Baguio. They are colorful and quirky and travelling in them would help visitors capture the spirit of Baguio beautifully. They are basically like small buses that ply on almost every street in Baguio. You can board a jeepney when it's parked at a stop or by flagging one down as they drive past.
- By Taxi: Taxis are plentiful and affordable in Baguio. You can even choose to rent one for the whole day. If you feel like driving around yourself on your Baguio vacation, you can even explore the option of renting your own car for your stay in the city. All Baguio taxi cabs are painted white and have proper identification markings on them. Maximum capacity in each taxi is 5 persons.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Baguio and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Baguio
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Baguio. The most preferred mode of transport in Baguio is Car.
Average distance: 4.53 km Average time: 31.67 min
Car 50%Driving 17.5 min Overall average time for 4.3 kms 17.5 min
Walking 25%Walking 45 min Driving 15 min Overall average time for 5 kms 60 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Baguio
- How to reach Alacan
- How to reach Pozorrubio
- How to reach Laoac
- How to reach Manaoag
- How to reach Dasol
- How to reach Tarlac City
- How to reach Manila
- How to reach Makati City
- How to reach Binmaley
- How to Reach Top Cities in Philippines
- How to reach Cebu City
- How to reach Tagaytay
- How to reach Taguig
- How to reach Malita
- How to reach East Abagon
- How to reach Cabatuan
- How to reach Libis (pob.)
- How to reach Cuta
- How to reach Anastacia (tagbak)
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Mazarefes
- How to reach Paiçandu
- How to reach Bulat-pestivien