Mount Santo TomasCurrently Open
- Address: Benguet, Philippines, Baguio
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Mountain, Trail, View Point, Hiking Trail, Picnic Spot
Located at a comfortably close distance to Baguio city is Mount Santo Tomas which is one of the peaks of the Cordillera Mountains on Luzon Island of the Philippines. Surrounded by agricultural lands, pine forests and privy to breathtaking views, this place is a favorite amongst nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts.
Just the drive up to the peak is a beautiful experience because of the magnificent vistas along the way. A trip here makes for a perfect getaway from the chaos of the city.
Mount Santo Tomas Travel Tips
- The best time to climb is from November to March where the rainfall is minimal.
- You can even hire a four wheel drive to get to the top of the mountain.
How to Reach Mount Santo Tomas
- The best way to reach this place to hire your own car or take the Victory Liner Bus from Baguio.
- High Point Boutique Inn
- Chocolate de Baitrol Garden Restaurant
- Tinoyan Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Baguio before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Baguio and book an accommodation of your choice.
50.2% of people who visit Baguio include Mount Santo Tomas in their plan
37.08% of people start their Mount Santo Tomas visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mount Santo Tomas
94.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mount Santo Tomas
Mount Santo Tomas Reviews & Ratings
Good destination for hikers!
The place should be conserved and protected.