Our Lady Of Atonement CathedralCurrently Closed
- Address: 2600 Mount Mary, Cathedral Loop, Baguio, Benguet, Philippines
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +63-743044064
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral
Baguio Cathedral is actually named as our lady of the atonement Cathedral. It is a Roman Catholic cathedral which is dedicated to Virgin Mary. Twin Spires, exclusive pink exterior, and windows of stained glass attract the visitors of this cathedral. Baguio Cathedral served as an evacuation center during 2nd World War. To be a part of the regular prayers, teachings and sermons; performed in this church do visit here with your friends and fellows. The decorative inside of the cathedral will keep its image in your mind for long.
- Parking is free during Mass hours, and for the first hour for visitors and tourists on ordinary days.
- On Sundays, every hour from 6:00 am to 11:00 am and 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Saturdays 6:00 am, 7:00 am, 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm
- Mondays through Fridays 6:00 am and 5:15 pm
- Jeepney Stand: Acupan Balatoc Jeepney Station
- Bus Stop: Baguio City Bus Terminal
- Solibao Restaurant
- Oh My Gulay
- Sizzling Plate
- Mandarin Restaurant
- Shwarma Place
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Baguio before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Baguio and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Baguio include Our Lady Of Atonement Cathedral in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
45.86% of people start their Our Lady Of Atonement Cathedral visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Our Lady Of Atonement Cathedral
64.27% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Our Lady Of Atonement Cathedral
No Baguio trip is ever complete without visiting the Cathedral. They have hourly Holy Mass every Sunday too. And just before you leave, light a candle for a safe journey home.
You must not forget this place if you are going to visit Baguio City. Unfortunately during our visit, they were renovating a part of the church but it's still okay. A decade ago, there were photographers offering some souvenir pictures with the church and when we visited, we barely saw one. The church is also a busy place, with lots of people attending the mass.
Cool and breezy always felt sleepy during the celebration of the holy mass
First thing to visit in Baguio for a safe trip.
Feeling blessed on my short weekend visit for the Enduro bike races in Itogon!