The Mansion, BaguioCurrently Open [Closes at 02:00 pm]
- Address: Romulo Drive, Baguio, Benguet, Philippines
- Timings: 11:00 am - 02:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building, Mansion
About The Mansion, Baguio
Formerly called the Mansion House, this stately building was built in 1908 and served as a summer house for U.S. Governor-Generals. It was destroyed in 1945 during the battle for the liberation of the Philippines and later beautifully restored.
Although visitors are not allowed inside the house, the property and its grounds make for great photographs. Within the compound and adjacent to the Mansion is a two-story building which serves as the official residence of the Philippine President in Baguio City and nearby is a small amphitheater.
The Mansion Information
- Touring inside is not allowed.
How To reach The Mansion by Public Transport
- Bus Stop: BCC 2nd Gate Stop
- Jeepney Turning Point Stop
- Jeepney: Mines View Jeepney Terminal
Restaurants Near The Mansion
- Gustaeus Restaurant
- Half Moon Asian Cafe
- Apollo Store
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Baguio before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Baguio and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Mansion, Baguio Reviews
All Questionsthe mansion
- Tourist Attractions Around the World
- Granary Burying Ground
- Old Corner Bookstore Building
- Captain Jackson's Historic Chocolate Shop And The Printing Office Of Edes And Gill
- The New England Holocaust Memorial
- New England Aquarium: Whale Watch
- Belvedere E Tre Re
- Salisbury Court
- Salzburg Airport (kröbenfeldstraße)