The MansionCurrently Closed
- Address: Romulo Drive, Baguio, Benguet, Philippines
- Timings: 11:00 am - 02:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building, Mansion
Formerly called the Mansion House, this stately building was built in 1908 and served as a summer house for U.S. Governor-Generals. It was destroyed in 1945 during the battle for the liberation of the Philippines and later beautifully restored.
Although visitors are not allowed inside the house, the property and its grounds make for great photographs. Within the compound and adjacent to the Mansion is a two-story building which serves as the official residence of the Philippine President in Baguio City and nearby is a small amphitheater.
- Touring inside is not allowed.
- Bus Stop: BCC 2nd Gate Stop
- Jeepney Turning Point Stop
- Jeepney: Mines View Jeepney Terminal
- Gustaeus Restaurant
- Half Moon Asian Cafe
- Apollo Store
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Baguio before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Baguio and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Baguio include The Mansion in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
90.88% of people start their The Mansion visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see The Mansion
53.4% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Mansion