Are you looking for what to do in Baguio?
PLACES TO SEE
- Mt Pulag: Mt Pulag is known as ‘The Playground of Gods’ and for someone who has witnessed its glory, it’s easy to see why. Its peak stands proud at a whopping 2922 meters above sea level. Your Baguio holiday will be incomplete without a visit to this beautiful place.
- BenCab Museum: The ingenious artist Benedict Cabrera is perhaps one of the most celebrated and talented artistes in Philippines. His artworks and paintings are showcased at BenCab museum. A treat for art lovers, the museum is eclectically built and displays some fascinating sculptures, 3D artworks and original paintings.
- Baguio Cathedral: One of Philippines most stunning architectural structures and easily Baguio City's most magnificent building, Our Lady of Atonement Cathedral is an important landmark and tourist place in Baguio, not just for its aesthetic beauty but also because of its rich history.
THINGS TO DO
- Hiking: Baguio is a hill city and therefore offers fantastic opportunities for hiking. Hiking is by far one of the best things to do in Baguio city.
- Shopping: On your Baguio holiday, shop for delicious treats like chocolate curls and strawberry jam at the Good Shepherd Convent. They are made by the resident nuns and the proceeds from all sales are dedicated to charities.
Below we have a list of things to do in Baguio and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Baguio getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Baguio with confidence.