The Country Doctor Museum1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: 6642 Peele Rd, Bailey, NC 27807, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2522354165
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
The Country Doctor Museum is one of the oldest Museums in the USA that has been dedicated to the rich history of rural health care in America. The Museum was created in the year 1967 by a group of women whose main aim was to construct a memorial for the rural physicians. The collection of the Museum eventually grew and now houses over 5,000 medical artefacts as well as several volumes of historic texts that have been collected from all over the nation. The artefacts presented here are the ones that are related to the practice of medicine from the 18th century to the 20th century. The Country Doctor Museum is rather interesting, and a tour here would let you understand how things were back then.
How to Reach The Country Doctor Museum
- Rented Car/Taxi
- The Country Doctor Museum Address: 6642 Peele Rd, Bailey, NC 27807, USA, United States
- The Country Doctor Museum Contact Number: +1-2522354165
- The Country Doctor Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!