Murray Family Farms3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 6700 General Beale Road, Bakersfield, California 93307, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6613300100
- Ticket Price: 7 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Farm
The beauty of the country life is in its simplicity and the Murray Family Farms completes the experience with wholesome food, warm service and spacious farms to walk around. The place is known for growing cherries, berries, peaches, plums, nectarines and apples. The farm has a store where you can buy fresh produce while the bakery is loved for its variety of lip-smacking baked good. The Fresh fruit pies are to die and are a must when you visit the place.
The farm also has a small zoo where you can pet sheep, goats, pygmies and peacocks along with other birds. Other than the beautiful zoo, there are also fun games for children to play around with- the Bounce Pillow, Barnyard Ball Toss, Mount Murray Slide N Ride and The Boo Boo Slides are a favourite among tiny tot! The place also offers Hay rides, Corn cannons and an animal train that goes around the farm. In spite of all the games, the highlight of the farm is the harvest season when you can go on a tractor ride to pick fresh fruits and veggies! The entire farm is surrounded by mountains and is quite a scenic place. Don’t forget to buy a few bottles of preserves and jams before you leave the place!
Entrance Ticket Details For Murray Family Farms
- Weekday: USD 6.99 per person; Age 3 and under: Free
- Weekend: USD 8.99 per person, Age 1-3 Years Old: USD 3.99
- Children under Age 1: Free
Murray Family Farms Hours
- Store Hours: open daily from 8.00 am – 8.00 pm
- Hayrides: Saturdays and Sundays only, or with a scheduled tour Seasonal Harvests: (Apples – Braeburn): September 1 to October 31
- For other hours, visit the official website.
How to Reach Murray Family Farms
- By renting a car/ bike
- By Taxi
- By taking a cab
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bakersfield before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bakersfield and book an accommodation of your choice.