Built in 1998, the Rabobank Arena, Theatre & Convention Center is one of the best live entertainment venues in the city. The multi-purpose arena cover an area of 70,000 square feet and has a seating capacity of more than 10,000 people. Over time, the place has hosted events of all colours- including ice hockey matches, wrestling championships, music concerts and basketball games among others.
The nearby theatre can seat around 3,000 people and has a rather modern layout and stage house that showcases live music and dance performances. The Centennial Plaza completes the space with a beautiful central fountain, art works and a sculpture fountain.
Highlights of the place includes:
- The exhibit of the Bob Elias Kern County Sports Hall of Fame located on the southern concourse of the centre. The exhibit honours and pays tribute to iconic athletes and coaches who shaped the history of academics in the city.
- The Western exhibit that is dedicated to the legendary musician Buck Owens and the founders of Bakersfield and Kern County.
To see the place at its best, come here to catch a live event at the centre.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rabobank Arena, Theater & Convention Center
- Ticket prices vary for every event. Visit the official website for ticket prices and bookings.
Rabobank Arena, Theater & Convention Center Hours
- Timings of shows vary. For more information, visit the official website.
How to Reach Rabobank Arena, Theater & Convention Center
- By Bus: Truxtun @ Rabo Bank Arena
- By renting a car/ bike.
- By Taxi
- By taking a cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bakersfield before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bakersfield and book an accommodation of your choice.