Maiden's Tower989 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Baku, Azerbaijan Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +994-124923261
- Tags: Monument, Family And Kids, Tower, Unesco Site
Nothing depicts history better than the pieces of history itself. The Maiden’s Tower nestled in the beautiful capital city of Baku, Azerbaijan is a 12th-century historical gem that the city boasts of. The 97 feet high monument Along with the Shirvanshahs' Palace is a 2001 listed UNESCO World Heritage Site and is an ideal place to discover the history of this country with your friends and family. It is one of Azerbaijan's most distinctive national emblems and is also a featured on the Azeri currency and official letterheads. The monument is open for the public all days of the week between 0900 hours and 1800 hours and can be accessed at very nominal entry fee.
- Maiden's Tower Address: Baku, Azerbaijan
- Maiden's Tower Contact Number: +994-124923261
- Maiden's Tower Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!