This Island in Indonesia is a pocket-full-of-sunshine and a favourite destination for tourists. With more than ten huge cities and nine scenic destinations, Bali has something for everyone. The cultural and spiritual sanity of Indonesia, the beauty of the beaches, the grandeur of the volcanic mountains, the finger-licking Balinese food and the pomp and show of the traditional Balinese performers, planning a trip to Bali is one of the best decisions of a hobo’s life! Be here and know why Bali holidays are worth looking forward to!
Each one of you should visit and plan Bali holidays at least once and experience all that it has to offer considering the best time to visit Bali.
Essential travel information and Bali tips for your visit
- Always negotiate the taxi prices, the hotel prices and other fares making sure what currency they are termed in. Avoid using credit cards as the negotiated amount is simply taken into your currency which is a total rip-off. For changing the currency, Bali travel guide suggests to only opt for official moneychangers and always ask for receipts.
- When going for a swim in the seas, keep a check on the red flag as it is put up to notify that the area is not safe to swim and has dangerous currents.
- Drugs and trafficking are common so stay safe and avoid exchanging things with strangers.
- There might be many spam approaches notifying that you have won some or the other contests or benefits, never entertain any of such approaches.
- At the airport, many locals will willingly help you carry your luggage, show you the directions and later demand for tips. Refuse any helps in such situations.
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bali
Save 6%Bali White Water Rafting
10 Hrs26 Reviews
Save 7%Downhill Bali Hidden Cycling Tour
4 Hrs28 Reviews
Save 5%Half-Day Electric Bike Tour of Ubud
3 Hrs41 Reviews
Save 10%Private Tour : Bali Iconic Temple by UNESCO World Heritage
10 Hrs1 Reviews
Save 10%Full-Day in Bali: Private Design-Your-Own Tour
10 Hrs6 Reviews
Bali Full-Day Water Temples and UNESCO Rice Terraces Tour
10 Hrs18 Reviews