Visit Bali - Best of Bali
This Island in Indonesia is a pocket-full-of-sunshine and a favourite destination for tourists. With more than ten huge cities and nine scenic destinations, Bali has something for everyone. The cultural and spiritual sanity of Indonesia, the beauty of the beaches, the grandeur of the volcanic mountains, the finger-licking Balinese food and the pomp and show of the traditional Balinese performers, planning a trip to Bali is one of the best decisions of a hobo’s life! Be here and know why Bali holidays are worth looking forward to!
Each one of you should visit and plan Bali holidays at least once and experience all that it has to offer considering the best time to visit Bali.
Bali Travel Tips
Essential travel information and Bali tips for your visit
- Always negotiate the taxi prices, the hotel prices and other fares making sure what currency they are termed in. Avoid using credit cards as the negotiated amount is simply taken into your currency which is a total rip-off. For changing the currency, Bali travel guide suggests to only opt for official moneychangers and always ask for receipts.
- When going for a swim in the seas, keep a check on the red flag as it is put up to notify that the area is not safe to swim and has dangerous currents.
- Drugs and trafficking are common so stay safe and avoid exchanging things with strangers.
- There might be many spam approaches notifying that you have won some or the other contests or benefits, never entertain any of such approaches.
- At the airport, many locals will willingly help you carry your luggage, show you the directions and later demand for tips. Refuse any helps in such situations.
Are you looking for a Bali travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Bali Tourist Information
Bali Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bali
Ubud Art, Architecture and Petulu Village Tour 8 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Discover the artwork and traditional architecture of UbudBalis cultural heartlandon a full-day tour. Youll experience this to...Book Now
Ubud tour New on TripHobo
Duration: 10 Hrs
Ubud Tour package in Bali, this tour will be start by visiting Barong Dance Performance, Visit Celuk Village fine Silver art ...Book Now
Bali Zoo Waterfall Ubud Volcano Tour New on TripHobo
Duration: 10 Hrs
Amazing combination on day trip visiting Bali Zoo rice terrace, Batur volcano, Coffee plantation , Tegenungan waterfall on da...Book Now
Save 7%White Water Rafting and Bali Swing Terrace River Side Adventure New on TripHobo
Duration: 10 Hrs
Another amazing day trip adventure to Ubud Bali Terrace river swing Combined With White Water Rafting as the most amazi...
Popular Hotels in BaliView all Hotels in Bali
- Tegalalang Tourism
- Bangli Tourism
- Denpasar City Tourism
- Kuta Tourism
- Jembrana Tourism
- Jember Tourism
- Sumbermalang Tourism
- Balung Tourism
- Paiton Tourism
- Gapura Tourism
- Pandaan Tourism
- Bulukandang Tourism
- Bintan Island Tourism
- Jakarta Tourism
- Batam Island Tourism
- Manado Tourism
- Bandung Tourism
- Yogyakarta Tourism
- Bagansiapiapi Tourism
- Salatiga Tourism
Facts and Stats for Bali*
Pollution Statistics in Bali
Know the pollution level of Bali before you plan your visit.
Air Pollution 50 (Moderate)
Water Pollution 25 (Low)
Noise and Light Pollution 25 (Low)
Unattended dirt and garbage 50 (Moderate)
Drinking Water Pollution and Inaccessibility 25 (Low)
Dissatisfaction with Garbage Disposal 50 (Moderate)
Dissatisfaction to Spend Time in the City 50 (Moderate)
Dissatisfaction with Green zones and parks 25 (Low)
Bali: Crime and Safety
How safe is Bali for tourists? Understand risks and safety concerns that can hamper your travel experience in Bali.
Corruption and Bribery 37.5 (Low)
Drug offense 25 (Low)
Safety walking alone during daylight 100 (Very High)
Safety walking alone during night 100 (Very High)
Living in Bali - Quality of Life
Safety Index 92.97 (Very High)
Climate Index 64.28 (High)
Pollution Index 48.28 (Moderate)
Indices such as Quality of life, Climate & Healthcare index are good to be high whereas others such as Property price, Traffic & Cost of living Index are good to be low.
*Stats and figures mentioned are crowd-sourced and subjected to change without notice.