Bali Safari And Marine Park1300 Votes Currently Open
This highly successful Animal Safari Park spread over 40 hectares of land is home to over 60 species (elephants, tigers, a orangutang, wildebeests, camels, zebras, ostriches, lions, deers, hippos) and animals that freely roam within the large enclosures. Safari rides will take you through the natural habitats of these animals from Indonesia, India and Africa. You’ll also find the replica of Ranthambore, a legendary Indian fortress.. Animal shows include piranha feeding, elephant bathing, the Elephant Show, white tiger feeding, and croc attack. Other than these there are also dance and performance shows put on by the staff themselves. The waterpark here isn't the greatest, but after a hard day of safari touring it is the perfect way to chill out. Keep an eye out for the temple, and for the 9 meter statue of Lord Ganesha. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Bali itinerary 3 days.
Bali Safari And Marine Park Travel Tips
- Make sure you have arranged for your transport back to the hotel if you did not drive to you.
- Get a map of the park from the attraction website.
- There is a water park nearby so you may want to have fresh clothes and swimwear handy.
- Check out the excellent dining options at the park.
- It may be a good idea to stay overnight.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bali Safari And Marine Park
Prices depend on the package if purchased. These include
- Jungle Hopper IDR 797,500
- Dragon IDR 1.087,500
- Adventure IDR 565,500
- Elephant Back Safari IDR 1,232,500
- Leopard IDR 1,522,500
- Rhino IDR 2,102,500
- Night safari IDR 1,087,500
Bali Safari And Marine Park Hours
- Check The animal show schedule on the attraction website.
How to Reach Bali Safari And Marine Park
- Drive to here.
- Arrange for transport with your hotel.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.72% of people who visit Bali include Bali Safari And Marine Park in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
91.69% of people start their Bali Safari And Marine Park visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 7 Hrs to see Bali Safari And Marine Park
91.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bali Safari And Marine Park