Bali ZooCurrently Closed
- Address: Jalan Raya Singapadu, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 321300 IDR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Zoo, Wildlife Safari, Family And Kids, Nature
About Bali Zoo, Bali
This exotic encounter with nature enables the visitors to experience the real essence of Indonesian forests. The rides like elephant expedition, night at the zoo, Jungle socieTea, Breakfast with Elephants and Mahaut for day give an opportunity to the visitors for interacting with the animals. Visitors can also feed the animals which is a very memorable experience. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Bali itinerary 3 days.
Bali Zoo Information
- Online booking is available.
- Children have concession in entry fee.
- Various rides and tours have different entrance charges.
- Gift shops are available.
Bali Zoo Ticket Prices
- For adults: 321,300Rp (24 USD)
- For children: 208, 250Rp (16 USD)
- For other activities: check the official website
Bali Zoo Opening and Closing Hours
- For night safari: 6pm – 9pm
- For other adventurous tours: check the official website.
How To reach Bali Zoo by Public Transport
- Hired Car, Taxi or Tour Bus
Restaurants Near Bali Zoo
- Wana restaurant
- Elephant view restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bali Zoo
92.71% of people who visit Bali include Bali Zoo in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
31.38% of people start their Bali Zoo visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Bali Zoo
92.88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bali Zoo
Bali Zoo Map
Bali Zoo Trips
1 View7 Days 6 Nights7 Day Trip to Denpasar City, Ubud, Denpasar from MBy: Kj GalvezCity: Denpasar City, Ubud, Denpasar
Bali Zoo, Bali Reviews
All QuestionsBali zoo
- Eaglewing Fellowship
- Corpus Christi Bay Fishing
- Beaver Creek State Forest
- Stoneham Historical Society
- Garden State Wine Growers Association
- Wright Patman Lake
- Cape Fear River Basin
- Ss Cyril And Methodius Parish
- Hawesville Church Of Christ
- Collierville Spray Ground
- Dead Lake
- Hooper Library
- Staples City Parks
- My Father's House Store