Batur Geopark16 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur Sel., Kintamani, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80652, Indonesia Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +62-36651186
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Even if you’re merely passing through this area, this museum is a quick and informative stop. Exploring the geological history of both Indonesia’s location on the Pacific Ring of fire, and of the formation and eruption record of Mount Batur and the volcano that formed this caldera, this museum is unexpectedly engaging. Included among its exhibits are a variety of rocks collected locally from Mounts Agung and Batur and explained. There is a telescope by which you may view the mountain. There is even a small cultural exhibit with a large sarcophagus from the neolithic era, and Bronze Age weapons.
Batur Geopark Hours
- Closed on National holiday.
How to Reach Batur Geopark
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Batur Geopark Address: Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur Sel., Kintamani, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80652, Indonesia
- Batur Geopark Contact Number: +62-36651186
- Batur Geopark Timing: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Best time to visit Batur Geopark(preferred time): 08:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Batur Geopark: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.07% of people who visit Bali include Batur Geopark in their plan
66.67% of people start their Batur Geopark visit around 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Batur Geopark
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Batur Geopark
People normally club together Danau Batur and Trunyan Cemetery while planning their visit to Batur Geopark.