Blahmantung Waterfall52 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Pujungan, Pupuan, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82163, Indonesia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point
This waterfall looks like a quintessential tropical paradise - a hundred meter high torrent of water plunging into into a picturesque pool of water. Though most people don’t reflect on the fact, this is one of the tallest waterfalls on the island. It’s about an eight hundred meter walk from the parking lot to the falls, and you should be careful not to slip on your way down, especially during the rainy season. However, that is also the best season to visit. Bring a change of clothes as you are almost certainly going to want to bathe in the pool. On your way back, before you leave the village, try and get coffee from the cafes here. They beans they use were grown in the nearby plantations.
How to Reach Blahmantung Waterfall
- Drive to the waterfall car park in Pupuan Village. Hike 800 meters to the waterfall.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Blahmantung Waterfall Address: Pujungan, Pupuan, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82163, Indonesia
- Blahmantung Waterfall Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Blahmantung Waterfall(preferred time): 09:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Blahmantung Waterfall: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.24% of people who visit Bali include Blahmantung Waterfall in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
41.67% of people start their Blahmantung Waterfall visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Blahmantung Waterfall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Blahmantung Waterfall
People normally club together Banjar Hot Springs and Pura Luhur Batukaru while planning their visit to Blahmantung Waterfall.