Butterfly Park3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jl.Batukaru,Sesandan, Buruan, Penebel, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82181, Indonesia Map
- Phone: +62-3618940596
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Bali Butterfly Park in Tabanan Regency is one of the lesser-known tourist attractions in Bali. Dedicated to breeding and preserving different butterfly species, this park also focuses on research with an aim to create awareness about these delicate insects. Rare species like the great Mormon, birdwing butterfly, and swallowtail can also be found here. It also has a small insect museum and a koi fish pond on the premises. This family-friendly Balinese attraction with educational tours is a must-visit place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Butterfly Park Address: Jl.Batukaru,Sesandan, Buruan, Penebel, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82181, Indonesia
- Butterfly Park Contact Number: +62-3618940596
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!