Danau Batur, Bali
About Danau Batur, Bali
Danau Batur, Bali - Address
Address: Danau Batur, Bali
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 12.8K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Lake
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The largest lake on the island of Bali lies on the volcanic caldera between Mount Batur and Mount Abang, over 1000 meters above sea level. The clean water, blue skies, and sweeping green landscape have led to some comparing it to the European Alpine regions. While there are a lot of activities around the lake, an easy way to spend the time here is to just steak scroll around the shorelines. During rainy season the lake is covered in mist for long hours. Look at the wide expanse of the lake and remember that it’s actually a massive crater, formed by a tremendous eruption in the past. The accommodations around the lakesides usually serve as a base for visitors who want to spend a few days exploring the Kitanami highlands area.
Danau Batur Information
- Make sure to have thoroughly negotiated and finalised the rates of renting boats or taking boat tours before you head out into the water.
- Don’t touch the goods sold by the vendors, for they will then force you to buy it.
How To reach Danau Batur by Public Transport
- Drive to here.
- Take a bus or bemo to here from Ubud or Denpasar. This is a very slow journy.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
Danau Batur, Bali Reviews - Write a Review
Beautiful lake located beside Mount Batur. The sunrise here was incredible. Can be very touristy at times. Come very early in the morning to avoid other tourists.
Nice,see to laike and montains batur
Little hot , because around here is a volcano area and still active , beautifull scenery around this place
Very good street view along the way. Up and down with beautifull mountain view
Very good view in hear.
- Nearby Attractions
- Horse Riding Bali
- The Stones Hotel - Legian Bali, Autograph Collection
- Kecak Dance Batubulan
- Olop Iyengar Yoga Studio
- Love F Hotel Bali By Fashiontv
- Pro Surf School Bali
- Mega Boutique
- Bali Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bali
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bali
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bali
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bali
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bali
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bali