Don Antonio Blanco MuseumCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Jalan Campuhan, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +62-361975502
- Ticket Price: 80000 IDR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums
This flamboyant building, a unique blend of Balinese architecture imbued with the spirit of his native Spain, houses an interesting collection of works drawn from different periods of long career of Blanco. During his life it was visited daily by hundreds of people from all over the world. The artist, full of "Catalan charisma," earned himself the sobriquet "The Fabulous Blanco," an expression that mirrored his talent for creativity.
Don Antonio Blanco Museum Travel Tips
- Photography without permission is not allowed.
- For group tours, get in touch with the museum’s information center.
Entrance Ticket Details For Don Antonio Blanco Museum
- The reduced ticket for a group of tours is available.
- For outsiders: 80,000 Rp
- For locals: 30,000Rp
Don Antonio Blanco Museum Hours
- The museum is open daily, including Sundays and holidays.
How to Reach Don Antonio Blanco Museum
- By Rented Car
- Bridges Bali restaurant
- Rondji Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
35.7% of people who visit Bali include Don Antonio Blanco Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
31.58% of people start their Don Antonio Blanco Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Don Antonio Blanco Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Don Antonio Blanco Museum