Events and Festivals in Bali
Bali has over 20,000 temples and hence, every religious festival brings a bright mood to Bali temples and to the city in general. Odalan, melasti, yepa and Galungan are some important Bali festivals.
- March and April: Nyepa or Balinese Hindu New Year is an important festival in Bali.
- July to October: Negara Bull race is one of the prominent events in Bali where pampered bulls are dressed up in accessories and made to race.
Trip plans for Bali
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bali
Bali Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bali
Save 4%Ubud Art, Architecture and Petulu Village Tour8 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Known for its lush rain forest, traditional arts, crafts, traditional medicine me, exquisite culinary schools, and ...
Save 2%Bali Food Safari Tour10 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
Bali Food Safari is a mystery dining experience like no other, taking you on a journey through some of the most remarkable an...
Save 4%Bali Zoo Waterfall Ubud Volcano TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 10 Hrs
Amazing combination on day trip visiting Bali Zoo rice terrace, Batur volcano, Coffee plantation , Tegenungan waterfall on da...
Save 4%Half-Day Serangan Island Water Sports PackageNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
This Serangan Island watersports package let you explore the beauty of Bali's beaches while enjoying fun watersports such as ...
- Events & Festivals in Tegalalang
- Events & Festivals in Sukawati
- Events & Festivals in Gianyar
- Events & Festivals in Mengwi
- Events & Festivals in Payangan
- Events & Festivals in Sanur