Giri Putri Cave67 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Suana, Nusa Penida, Klungkung, Bali 80771, Indonesia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +62-8179794632
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Outdoors, Cave
Not far from the village of Karangsari, up a flight of stairs about 100 steps in total, is the deceptively narrow entrance of a cave. Make a small donation at the entrance and then climb through the small hole. Inside, you will find a huge limestone cave into which temples of both Buddhist and Hindu faiths have been carved. There are four major prayer areas, or shrines, and it's thought that the cave is large enough to hold about 5000 people. It does have all the usual features of a cave including stalagmites and stalactites, pools of water and bats. Be careful as you walk as it can get a bit slippery. After you have explored the cave, find the rear exit which open out on the other side of the hill. Follow the path from there back to the car park.
Giri Putri Cave Travel Tips
- As this is a temple, you’ll have to wear a sarong and a sash before you visit. Remember to return them before you leave.
Entrance Ticket Details For Giri Putri Cave
- RP. 10000 is a good donation.
Giri Putri Cave Hours
- Apparently the cave is always open.
How to Reach Giri Putri Cave
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Giri Putri Cave Address: Suana, Nusa Penida, Klungkung, Bali 80771, Indonesia
- Giri Putri Cave Contact Number: +62-8179794632
- Giri Putri Cave Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Giri Putri Cave(preferred time): 08:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Giri Putri Cave: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.32% of people who visit Bali include Giri Putri Cave in their plan
71.43% of people start their Giri Putri Cave visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Giri Putri Cave
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Giri Putri Cave
People normally club together Nusa Penida Island and Bali Zoo while planning their visit to Giri Putri Cave.
People also prefer to end their day with Giri Putri Cave.