Ground Zero MonumentCurrently Open
- Address: Legian Street, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Memorial, Monument, War Memorial, Family And Kids, Architecture
This monument is constructed in the memory of the deadliest terror attack of Indonesia which took place in 2002. This elegant piece of architecture has a huge marble block which has names of the deceased carved on it. The visit to the monument is a touching experience. The place is illuminated at night and offers a great view.
- Maintain peace at the monument.
- By Bemo, Hired Car, Taxi or Motorbike.
- Cafe Legian Paradise
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
31.27% of people who visit Bali include Ground Zero Monument in their plan
64.1% of people start their Ground Zero Monument visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Ground Zero Monument
85.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ground Zero Monument