Ground Zero MonumentCurrently Open
- Address: Legian Street, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Memorial, Monument, War Memorial, Architecture
This monument is constructed in the memory of the deadliest terror attack of Indonesia which took place in 2002. This elegant piece of architecture has a huge marble block which has names of the deceased carved on it. The visit to the monument is a touching experience. The place is illuminated at night and offers a great view.
Ground Zero Monument Travel Tips
- Maintain peace at the monument.
How to Reach Ground Zero Monument
- By Bemo, Hired Car, Taxi or Motorbike.
- Cafe Legian Paradise
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ground Zero Monument Address: Legian Street, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
- Ground Zero Monument Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Ground Zero Monument(preferred time): 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ground Zero Monument: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
24.6% of people who visit Bali include Ground Zero Monument in their plan
64.1% of people start their Ground Zero Monument visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Ground Zero Monument
85.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ground Zero Monument
People normally club together Bali Zoo and Jalan Legian while planning their visit to Ground Zero Monument.