Gunung Lebah TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Jl. Raya Ubud No.23, Ubud, KabupatenGianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 1 USD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
Located at Campuhan, in the gorge just 1.5km (1 mile) west of Ubud, this temple is an easy walk from the Ubud market and makes a very pleasant early morning stroll. Legend has it that in the 8th century the high priest Rsi Markandya, a holy sage who came from Java to build Besakih Temple, was spiritually attracted to the beautiful area, the confluence of two rivers. He stayed, meditated, and built a temple. Ubud was born.
Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Bali itinerary 4 days.
Gunung Lebah Temple Travel Tips
- The peace of religious place should be maintained at all times.
- Modest dressing is recommended.
- Photography without permission is prohibited.
Entrance Ticket Details For Gunung Lebah Temple
- Camera and videography has separate charges.
- Entry to the temple is free.
Gunung Lebah Temple Hours
- The temple is open for 24 hours.
How to Reach Gunung Lebah Temple
- By rented Car
- Warung liku
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
28.29% of people who visit Bali include Gunung Lebah Temple in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
33.33% of people start their Gunung Lebah Temple visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Gunung Lebah Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gunung Lebah Temple