How to Reach Bali, Indonesia
The Easiest Way to Reach Bali
- By Air: The Ngurah Rai International Airport, also known as Denpasar International Airport is well-connected to Australia and the countries from South-east Asia. There are several domestic flights to Bali from all the major Indonesian cities.
- By Bus: Travel to Bali by Bus as it has direct bus routes from Java and Lombok where the journey also includes a ferry ride. There are many bus companies operating on the route.
- By Boat: Bali is well-connected by waterways to Java, Lombok, Kuta, Sanur and Gili islands. Several speedboats operate on the route. The Bali tourism guide recommends double-checking the ferry service as some aren’t properly maintained. The public ferries are comparatively efficient.
- By Bus: This is the cheapest way to get around the island and several companies operate on different routes across the major tourist destinations on the island. Trans Sarbagita government bus service is an air-conditioned bus service with nominal fares.
- By Taxi: Taxis are very common Bali transportation and it is cheaper if you hire the taxi for a day trip. One way costs are slightly higher as you have to pay 30% of the fare as a return fare. Metered taxis are generally available but it is Bali tour guide suggests to pre-decide on the fare.
- By Bemo: A traditional Bali transportation, Bemo is a minivan that runs throughout the islands and is easy to find. It acts as an alternative to the bus service and is also known as shuttle bus service.
- By Self-drive car or Motorbike: There are many car rental companies available in Bali where you can hire a car to drive around the island and explore tourist places to visit. The Motorbike is also a good way to get around if you are travelling alone.
- By Rented car: Can rental is available easily and most of the times, the driver doubles up as a guide. The price includes the rent for the day, the driver’s fee and the petrol charges.
- By Bicycle: A great way to explore the island, there are many shops that sell and rent the bicycles. Also, some hotels have a facility of free bicycles for its customers.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Bali and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
- How to Reach Cities Near Bali
- How to reach Tegalalang
- How to reach Bangli
- How to reach Kuta
- How to reach Jembrana
- How to reach Probolinggo
- How to reach Triwung Kidul
- How to reach Tegallalang
- How to reach Klungkung Sub-district
- How to reach Ampenan
- How to Reach Top Cities in Indonesia
- How to reach Bintan Island
- How to reach Jakarta
- How to reach Batam Island
- How to reach Manado
- How to reach Bandung
- How to reach Yogyakarta
- How to reach Jember Regency
- How to reach Balla Parang
- How to reach Driyorejo
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Chelakkara
- How to reach Matsubara
- How to reach Herkimer Laundromat