How to Reach Bali - The Easiest Way to Reach Bali
- By Air: The Ngurah Rai International Airport, also known as Denpasar International Airport is well-connected to Australia and the countries from South-east Asia. There are several domestic flights to Bali from all the major Indonesian cities.
- By Bus: Travel to Bali by Bus as it has direct bus routes from Java and Lombok where the journey also includes a ferry ride. There are many bus companies operating on the route.
- By Boat: Bali is well-connected by waterways to Java, Lombok, Kuta, Sanur and Gili islands. Several speedboats operate on the route. The Bali tourism guide recommends double-checking the ferry service as some aren’t properly maintained. The public ferries are comparatively efficient.
- By Bus: This is the cheapest way to get around the island and several companies operate on different routes across the major tourist destinations on the island. Trans Sarbagita government bus service is an air-conditioned bus service with nominal fares.
- By Taxi: Taxis are very common Bali transportation and it is cheaper if you hire the taxi for a day trip. One way costs are slightly higher as you have to pay 30% of the fare as a return fare. Metered taxis are generally available but it is Bali tour guide suggests to pre-decide on the fare.
- By Bemo: A traditional Bali transportation, Bemo is a minivan that runs throughout the islands and is easy to find. It acts as an alternative to the bus service and is also known as shuttle bus service.
- By Self-drive car or Motorbike: There are many car rental companies available in Bali where you can hire a car to drive around the island and explore tourist places to visit. The Motorbike is also a good way to get around if you are travelling alone.
- By Rented car: Can rental is available easily and most of the times, the driver doubles up as a guide. The price includes the rent for the day, the driver’s fee and the petrol charges.
- By Bicycle: A great way to explore the island, there are many shops that sell and rent the bicycles. Also, some hotels have a facility of free bicycles for its customers.
Are you looking for a Bali travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Bali from Nearby Cities
|Ubud to Bali||9.34 km||16 mins|
|North Kuta to Bali||13.19 km||13 mins|
|South Kuta to Bali||15.42 km||15 mins|
|Tabanan to Bali||15.7 km||15 mins|
|Denpasar to Bali||20.76 km||50 mins|
|Kuta to Bali||34.57 km||1 hour 28 mins|
|Mataram to Bali||92.99 km||1 hour 32 mins|
|Banyuwangi to Bali||100.64 km||1 hour 40 mins|
|Lombok to Bali||175.88 km||4 hours 5 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Bali
- How to reach Tegalalang
- How to reach Payangan
- How to reach Bangli
- How to reach Kuta
- How to reach Sawan
- How to reach Buleleng Sub-district
- How to reach Jembrana
- How to reach Tanjung
- How to reach Jember
- How to reach Bintan Island
- How to reach Jakarta
- How to reach Batam Island
- How to reach Manado
- How to reach Bandung
- How to reach Yogyakarta