Kintamani Highland, Bali
About Kintamani Highland, Bali
Kintamani Highland, Bali - Address
Address: Jl. Tirta Usadha, Toyabungkah, Kintamani , 80652 Bali, Central Batur, Bali, Bangli Regency, Bali 80652, Indonesia
Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 3.9K times in trip plans
Outdoors, View Point, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Plan to spend nearly two days exploring everything this beautiful volcanic caldera 1500 meters above the sea has to offer. Stretching between Mount Abang, Lake Batur and Mount Batur, there are an incredible number of activities to indulge on this day trip. A quick breakdown of the highlights are as follows:
- Gunung Batur Summit: Hike to here, 1717 meters above the sea, for tremendous views of Bali.
- Batur Geopark Museum: Explores Indonesia’s location on the Pacific Ring of Fire and the history of Mount Batur’s eruptions.
- Danau Batur: There are multiple attractions and photo opportunities around the lake, and you can take a boat out into the water.
- Batur Natural Hotspring: Three hot pools at different temperatures to relax in
- Pura Ulun Danau Batur: A hugely important temple on the caldera ridge, dedicated to the goddess of the lake.
- Trunyan Cemetery: A historic and unusual cemetery where the dead neither buried nor cremated, but left exposed to the open air. It is only accessible by boat from the lakefront in Kedisan.
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace: Lovely rice terraces on the south side of Batur Mountain
- The villages of Penelokan, Toya Bungkah, Batur, Kedisan, Abung, Songan and Kintamani villages.
- Mount Abang: Hike to the summit of Mount Abang.
- Kintamani Coffee Plantation: Take a tour of the place.
Kintamani Highland Information
- Most of the attractions around here are best accessed by tour guides.
- The place takes at least of 2 days for visit.
How To reach Kintamani Highland by Public Transport
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kintamani Highland, Bali Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Ayodya Resort Bali
- Fair Warung Bale
- Sun Island Hotel & Spa Legian
- Sea Circus
- Cafe Wayan
- Prana Spa Bali
- Daluman Villa
- The Jayakarta Bali Hotel
- Febri's Hotel & Spa
- Bounty Hotel
- Bali Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bali
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bali
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bali
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bali
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bali
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bali